Cheval Harrington Court - London
From £180 per night - 1 2 & 3 bedroom apartments
Cheval Harrington Court Serviced Apartments sits in the heart of South Kensington, comprising 50 studios, one, two and 3 bedroom apartments that offer unrivalled comfort, security and exceptional home living for one night, one week or one year.
Just moments from the underground station, Cheval Harrington Court has some of London’s most famous museums, landmarks, shopping and eating experiences close by.
At the heart of this newly refurbished residence is our 5 star services and management that Cheval Harrington Court is renowned for, providing guests with as little or as much attention as they desire. From our 24 hour concierge to our 5 day-a-week maid service, we can and will cater for your every need; from the crisp white linen to the luxuriously fluffy white towels.
Cheval Harrington Court holds the key to an ease of lifestyle rarely seen outside of London’s 5 star hotels.
PROPERTY KEY FEATURES AT CHEVAL HARRINGTON COURT:
* 24 hour Concierge, Porter and Security
* Maid Service (Mon-Fri)
* Maintenance & On-site Management
* Fully Furnished Apartments / Fully Equipped Kitchens
* Luxury Welcome hamper
* Nearby car parking (Additional charge)
* Nearby 24 hour supermarket
* Nearby gym facilities available
* Free WiFi
* Satellite TV
* Towels changed three times weekly
* Bed linen changed twice weekly
LOCATION & TRANSPORT:
* Located in the heart of Kensington
* Excellent selection of restaurants, bars and cafes nearby
* Less than 5 minutes from the Natural History Museum and Victoria & Albert museum
* 12 minute walk from Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park
* 4 minute taxi ride from Harrods and Harvey Nichols
* Moments from South Kensington Underground Station for the Piccadilly, District and Circle lines
* Local buses include:
* 49 to High Street Kensington and Palace Gate
* 70 to Notting Hill and Hammersmith
* 74 to Fulham and Knightsbridge
- Minimum Stay is 90 Days
- Nightly rate is from £180 / night + VAT
- One, two & three bedrooms available.
(VAT is charged at 20% for the first 28 days, then at a rate equivalent to 4% thereafter).